Registered Nurse (RN) PACU PRN
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital (IFOH) is a top-ranked 182-bed acute care community hospital serving the rapidly growing suburbs of Northern Virginia that is committed to providing safe care, excellent service and is continuously striving to improve each patient's unique experience.
- Nationally recognized Spine Surgery and for Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery with The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™
- Nationally recognized as an MBSAQIP-accredited comprehensive center for weight loss surgery by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Five-Star Quality Report
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score of A since 2012
Located in western Fairfax County, IFOH's PACU has 20 bay unit that runs from 0545-1815 daily and the PACU has 26 bays that run from 0730-2230 daily M-F and 4 Endoscopy suites offering a comprehensive range of surgical specialties, including spine; joint replacement; retina; breast; gynecology; general; and bariatric weight loss. We perform over 10,000 surgical cases annually using some of the most advanced technology such as Stryker Mako Robotic-Assisted Joint Procedures, Globus Excelsius Robotic Spine Navigation Platform, OrthAlign Precision Navigation and Medtronic StealthStation Navigation.
- One year of PACU/Critical Care Nursing experience is required
- Strong PACU experience is highly desired
- BSN or ADN Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred. If RN has an ADN, within six months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend - Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses - Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date - Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- RN license to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- ACLS, PALS, BLS healthcare provider certifications from the American Heart Association (AHA)