Registered Nurse Emergency Part Time
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is looking for experienced Emergency Nurses
Part Time (2x12) Day shift - 7 am to 7 pm
Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us! About Inova
We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurses!
• 2018 Fair Oaks Hospital earned Magnet recognition for the third time
• Dedicated Pediatric rooms with state-of-the-art medical equipment sized to fit babies to adults
• Convenient location off Fairfax County Parkway and ample free parking on campus
As an Inova Nurse you will:
• Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
• Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
• Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
• Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
*Open to an experienced Nurse needing the Fellowship program.
At least six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required.
• RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
• Accredited School of nursing.
• BSN or AD
• If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and
o Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
o Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
o Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
o Complete BSN within 24 months of start date