Back to Results
Quality Assurance Specialist- Blood Donor Services
Nokes Boulevard 618611 Full Time 45745 Nokes Boulevard, Sterling, VA, 20166, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will assist in the development and implementation of competency/proficiency programs to monitor quality, purity and potency of blood. To help achieve our mission, you will assist managers with the development, formatting and implementation of standard operating procedures. Assisting with internal and external audits/inspections is required. Your participation in the support of the donor center quality processes to ensure a high quality collection process is of vital importance. Working with other Quality Assurance Specialists in a collaborative working environment to facilitate seamless high quality customer service is essential.
- Develops and implements validation protocols.
- Ensures that validation process is reviewed by Quality Assurance Manager before process validation completion.
- Assists with the error management process.
- Assists in developing processes for quality control, equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Assists in the training of new standard operating procedures. Reviews training documents as required.
- Assist with development and implementation of new team member training specific to the assigned area. Directly observes exam process.
- Schedules, performs and guides audits of assigned areas.
- Reviews audit outcomes monthly, quarterly or as required.
- Assists donor center areas on matters of quality improvement, quality control and quality assurance.
- Assists donor center areas with validation of processes or equipment as needed.
- Assists in the tracking and trending of errors and the CAPA process.