RN Fellow Progressive Care Unit Days
This is a highly collaborative and engaged work environment with great leadership. The Progressive Care Unit (PCU) is looking for a Registered Nurse Fellow for a full time day position. We are offering a Sign On Bonus of up to $20k as well as a Relocation Bonus for eligible nurses!
The Leadership, Physicians and Staff of Inova Loudoun Hospital Have Adopted a "Quality Compact" with Its Community. Inova Loudoun Hospital believes that excellent healthcare begins with accountability to our community. To be an accountable organization, with ongoing guidance and leadership from our board, we have taken the following actions that have been proven to positively influence hospital quality and safety performance. We will continue to share the results of our progress with the communities we serve.
- Monitor ongoing performance against the following groups of quality and safety measures:
- Patient infections
- National Hospital Quality of Care indicators
- Patients' satisfaction with their care
- Unplanned readmissions to the hospital
- Set aggressive goals for performance improvement and maintain focus on achieving them
- Ensure that our organization's quality and safety performance continues to measurably improve over time.
Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us! History of Inova
We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurse's!
The Beacon awarded Progressive Care Unit (PCU) at Inova Loudoun is seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse Fellow for a day shift role. We are offering a Sign On Bonus of up to $20k as well as a Relocation Bonus for eligible nurses!
We provide a team-oriented atmosphere where we focus on building and empowering our staff. Stroke certified, it is our goal to constantly work to develop leadership within our unit. If you are an open-minded and critically thinking Nurse with acute care experience, we want you! Inova Loudoun Hospital is a 183-bed nationally recognized, acute-care community hospital with a rich history of proudly serving our growing and diverse community since 1912. We provide compassionate and comprehensive care for the entire family. The state-of-the-art technology at our main campus in Lansdowne is complemented by our outpatient services at our Leesburg, Dulles South and Purcellville locations.
The Inova RN Fellow:
- Communicates effectively with patients and families, team members and medical providers.
- Creates a collaborative team working environment. Has respect for and understanding of clinical disciplines. Uses an focused, integrated approach toward improving patient outcomes and the patient experience of care delivery.
- The RN Fellow participates in learning new knowledge, developing new skills, and meeting program objectives to be able to practice in assigned patient care delivery setting utilizing and applying new knowledge.
- The RN Fellow will be given time to learn, opportunities to practice, and mentoring to imbed the newly learned skills and knowledge.
- The RN Fellowship program will develop the necessary clinical skills to practice nursing in a competent manner within a specified service line.
- The RN Fellow, in an atmosphere of acceptance and support, will learn under the direct supervision of an experienced RN and through various other training formats.
- At least 6 month of RN clinical experience
- Education: BSN or MSN or
- If Associates Degree RN - Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification (American Heart Association) required.
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN.
- Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others.
- Proficient computer skills required.