Back to Results
Loudoun Hospital 618817 Part Time 44045 Riverside Parkway, Leesburg, VA, 20176, USApply
Job Description*** The perfect job for an exercise enthusiast looking for a PART TIME OPPORTUNITY to work with our Geriatric/special needs patients*** 20 hours a week, flexible schedule. Ideal hours are M-F 2:30 - 6:30. This position is a combination of teaching an activity and office work to support the unit. Looking for someone who is outgoing, a people person and who is enthusiastic and motivating.
- Completes progress notes accordingly that reflect patients' responses to care, an assessment as to status relevant to the care plan and discharge needs as evidenced by chart review.
- Contacts with families or other healthcare team members in anticipation of patients' special needs and/or to facilitate effective care plans as evidenced by chart review and team feedback.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and communicate plan of care with resident and family as evidenced by observation at resident care plan meetings.
- Makes efficient use of scheduled work hours to complete all clinical and administrative duties in order to provide for effective and efficient care planning as evidenced by feedback from other team members.
- Contributes to educational efforts of department (e.g. in-services, students, new hire orientation, volunteers) as evidenced by department specific documentation.
- Monitors and reports issues related to vehicle maintenance.
- Plans for and carries out appropriate individual and group treatment sessions based on functional and measurable goals as evidenced by chart review, observation and team feedback. Selects appropriate therapeutic activity relevant to care plan and patient interest as evidenced by chart review and team feedback.
- Demonstrates creative problem solving and diversity when adapting the activities to special circumstances as evidenced by team feedback and documentation.
High school diploma or GED
At least a year of experience working in a care providing capacity.
CPR or BLS (from AHA) within 90 days of hire