Back to Results
LPN 2 - Broadlands-Brambleton Family Medicine
Broadlands - Brambleton 619249 Full Time 22895 Brambleton Plaza, Brambleton, VA, 20148, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 2 – Outpatient Clinic, you will provide basic therapeutic nursing care, according to established standards of practice, under the direction and supervision of a physician. To help achieve our mission, you will provide care to patients whose care requirements are routine/standardized and with predictable outcomes. Serving as a resource for other clinical staff to increase their expertise in care planning, patient teaching and patient-centered care is of vital importance. Your ability to maintain competencies within practical nursing standards and seek opportunities to develop professionally is expected. Communicating effectively and working cooperatively with others while showcasing a respect for and an understanding of other clinical disciplines is required.
- Floats between multiple locations.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality improvement initiatives.
- Assumes responsibility for self-development in lifelong learning.
- Evaluates and maintains the environment to promote patient and healthcare team safety.
- Education: Completion of an accredited LPN school.
- Experience: Two years of nursing practice in a hospital or clinic setting.
- Certification: Basic Life Support (from the American Heart Association) - upon start.
- Licensure: Licensed Practical Nurse - upon start.