Are you looking to join a dynamic and influential team?
Inova’s Provider Recruitment team is looking for an experienced Provider Recruiter to join us on our journey of hiring the best talent for our Primary Care service line. We are helping to shape the growth and innovation of our system through our integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes. Our commitment to health and wellness is further reflected in our sustainable practices. Inova is home to world-class researchers, expert medical specialists, and renowned scientists, who are driving innovation to improve patient care, prevent disease and promote wellness. Our Provider teams are currently comprised of 1,000+ employed physicians and 600+ employed Advanced Practice Providers. Our team roughly onboards 600+ providers each year and are exclusively involved in the recruitment, interview, and onboarding process. The white glove service we provide to our service lines enhances the overall candidate experience and provides an unique and personalized recruitment experience. This role is currently a hybrid of both remote and on-site as our team is provides day of, on-site, interview candidate support.
Our team is comprised of a leader, 9 recruiters, 1 marketing specialist, 3 scheduling coordinators and 3 provider integration specialists.
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 20,000+ team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
Inova is home to Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Its hospitals have a total of 1,952 licensed beds.
Our Provider Recruiters:
- Coordinates and facilitates on-site interviews (e.g. escorting and transporting candidates between meetings and facilities).
- Communicates with physicians prior to, during and after interviews to bring process to a conclusion of offer made and accepted, offer made and not accepted or no offer made.
- Evaluates trends in physician recruitment and educates system leadership regarding these trends and their impact on future strategies.
- Attends job fairs, CME events, physician gatherings, specialty specific conferences and regional conferences for the purpose of physician recruitment. Makes public presentations at area schools of medicine, residencies, organizations and job fairs regarding organization and physician practice opportunities.
- Works with Marketing personnel and hiring authorities to develop advertising, direct mail and internet campaigns for recruitment based on specialty needed.
- Provide support the operational goals of the system by pro-actively sourcing, identifying, qualifying and recruiting providers who meet the community and operational needs of Inova Health System.
- He/She works with leadership in development of recruitment programs, budgets and strategies in accordance with provider manpower plan.
- Educates and updates leadership, physicians, hiring authorities and hospital staff on recruitment process to assure all recruitment meets legal and compliance standards for the System.
- Source candidates using tools, such as virtual sourcing/communication, database sources, association and recruitment platforms, and journals and conferences.
- Provide detailed information to providers regarding the hospital, compensation plan, malpractice insurance, and community facts
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and hospital administration
- Partner with credentialing and scheduling to ensure all credentials of provider are complete and physician is scheduled.
- Partnership with the compensation and contracting team, throughout the negotiation and onboarding process of our providers
Two years of recruitment/HR experience.
Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of relevant work experience
Experience working applicant tracking systems. Impeccable judgement and professionalism in handling and communicating confidential/sensitive team member or prospective team member data. Strong consulting and written, oral and presentation skills. Ability to negotiate and influence others. Strong soft skills, team player, ability to collaborate and support team effectively.