Registered Nurse Emergency Ashburn Healthplex
The Inova Healthplex in Ashburn is a free standing Emergency Department. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced ER Nurse to join a first class, collaborative and team-oriented group. This free standing Emergency Unit is a division of Inova Loudoun hospital.
Full Time - Night shift (7pm - 7 am)
****Sign On Bonus available****
The Healthplex provides a fun and autonomous place to work! It has been awarded the ENA Lantern Award Winner in 2019 for Nursing Excellence and is Acute Stroke Ready Certified by the Joint Commission.
Inova Emergency Room - Ashburn HealthPlex offers:
- 17 treatment rooms including a trauma bay and pediatric resuscitation room
- 30-45 patients a day, with approximately 20% pediatric patients
- 1: 4-5, nurse to patient ratio
- Ventilator and ABG trained nursing staff
- 10% admission rate
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Excellent patient satisfaction scores
- Opportunity for advancement including clinical ladder
- Shared Governance nursing model where bedside RN’s lead hospital change
The Ashburn HealthPlex features:
- Full-service emergency care
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Advanced imaging for diagnostics and testing including CT, X-ray and ultrasound
- On-site laboratory testing
- Ambulance service for direct admission to Inova Loudoun Hospital
Inova’s mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve.
We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurses!
As an Inova Nurse you will:
- Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
- Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
*Requirements : Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- CEN/ACLS certification desired.