Oracle ERP Systems Analyst
Job DescriptionThe Oracle ERP Systems Analyst is a technology specialist who provides guidance and hands on support to the business customers, including those in HCM. The Systems Analyst will partner with business analysts and other stakeholders to configure and support the Oracle system across the Enterprise. The role will act as the primary liaison to one or more of the stakeholder functional areas, including HCM. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive functional knowledge, expertise with system configuration, solution design, build, test and updates of Oracle.
- Assists in assessment of upgrade functionality, and testing during system upgrade and patches.
- Collaborates with 3rd party vendor and business partners to drive system enhancements as required.
- Solicits input from all appropriate parties to ensure solutions are consistent and with enterprise direction.
- Helps identify process improvements through changes in practice, standardization or IT automation.
- Monitors and tracks service tickets systems both internal and with Oracle for issue resolution and customer requests.
- Prepares complex reports in response to requests from customers.
- Drives to achieve or exceed targets and goals within determined timeframe, quality expectations and budget.
- Collaborates with vendors and consultants to optimize the ERP system performance and participates in leading scope/priority of ERP system enhancements as necessary.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Three (3) years of additional equivalent Work Experience
Three or more years of experience as an Enterprise Resource Planning systems analyst or equivalent experience with analyzing and troubleshooting systems in an integrated/complex environment.