Oracle ERP Security Admin
This Oracle ERP Security Administrator will provide production support and other improvement initiatives as needed. Using leadership and technical competence, this role is responsible for supporting the Oracle Security design that supports business process design and organizational structure in the most effective and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with all security and architectural mandates. This role will work very closely with other teams including those within the Oracle support team, Information Security & Risk Management, and our business customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meets all defined service levels and defined performance objectives.
• Provisions and de-provisioning of users.
• Serves as a leader for modifications or enhancements to Oracle security architecture.
• Coordinates all security designs with various Business Units.
• Analyzes and implements Oracle security requirements.
• Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
• Works closely with both Oracle technical and functional teams to ensure the success of the overall Oracle solution.
• Serves as Oracle Security subject matter expert and provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
• Collaborates with Oracle Applications and business teams design and implement technical security solutions for Oracle and associated bolt-on applications.
• Adheres to and delivery of ITGC controls and procedures.
• Supports of audits both internal and external.
• Supports additional projects and duties as assigned.
BA/BS in Business, Computer Science or related field of study. OR HS Diploma/GED and an additional Eight (8) years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 years of ERP application security/access management experience with progressively responsible assignments.
-Ability to self-manage on tasks and mini-projects or improvement efforts.
-Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization.
-Excellent in team leadership and team-based problem-solving skills.
-Must have excellent initiative, organization, and customer service skills.
-Proficient in analyzing requirements, resource estimation, and allocation.
-Proficient in IT general controls as they relate to system management administration.
-Results driven, and able to collaborate with management and colleagues to share the responsibilities for achieving an end-to-end solution for customers.
-Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business partners at all levels.
-Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion.