Back to Results
Donor Prospect Manager
Cambridge Court 619914 Full Time 8110 Gatehouse Road, Falls Church, VA, 22042, USApply
Job DescriptionThe Prospect Manager is responsible for prospect research, prospect tracking, and prospect data management. As part of the Foundation team, the Prospect Manager provides fundraising support for specific projects and assists staff in the planning, and organization of gift prospects.
- Identifies, develops, analyzes and maintains information on major gift prospects.
- Utilizes a variety of research techniques and resources to prepare background reports, profiles, and other information for various fundraising constituencies.
- Presents appropriate materials in response to requests for information, including but not limited to, in-depth individual profiles, summary information to support major solicitation and/or stewardship events, and other development-related information as requested by development staff.
- Conducts regular scheduled review meetings with the front-line fundraising team to plan strategy, analyze, and help refine portfolios.
- Creates, updates and disseminates prospect management reports to development officers and leadership on a regular basis to assist in tracking, managing and executing fundraising goals.
- Executes Advizer and other research and screening tools to support prospecting, planned giving, proposal tracking, prospect research and events.
- Organizes, updates and maintains prospect records and files, with emphasis on continuous maintenance of accurate database records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
4 years’ experience in Prospect Research
- Experience in BlackBaud's Raiser's Edge or similar product.
- Must be able to research individuals, corporations, foundations, and others utilizing a wide range of sources.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability to establish and achieve quantified objectives.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work closely with the development team to assist in executing and tracking fundraising plans for current and future fundraising goals.
- Recruitment marketing experience and a familiarity with Oracle is preferred.