- Utilize data to develop educational intervenons, recommend areas for process/system improvement, and implement changes to reflect best practice. Provide outcomes measurement including tracking improvements to physician competence, performance, and patient outcomes, designing survey instruments and methods for distribution, and summarizing results into reports.
- Work with the Director of CME to develop changes to policies and practices to ensure adherence to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) guidelines. Participate in the ACCME survey process and annual program review. Partner with program directors to develop data systems that identify, track, and analyze measures to assess effectiveness. Conducts assessments of practice gaps to identify needs for future CME RSS, EM, and MOC activities. Manage the annual reporting to the ACCME’s PARS reporting system.
- Develop strategy and lead initiation of CME programming to determine unmet medical education needs which support clinical quality goals. Collaborate with additional stakeholders, both internal and external, to develop educational objectives and a comprehensive project plan for each CME activity. Develop, plan, and work to implement the educational planning and outcomes measurement efforts of all CME eligible activities.
- Serve as the main point of contact for HighMarksCE (current Content Management System) and EthosCE (new Learning Management System). Manage all aspects of data migration and transition from HighMarksCE to EthosCE. Monitor contracts, timelines, technology updates, etc.
- Oversee implementation of all programs and projects. Review work and resource allocation, delegation, and monitor progress through agreed metrics and timelines. Optimize team performance by providing informed support, additional resources, and training as needed for core function development. Provide oversight to the application, registration, activity, and closeout processes.
- Supervise, develop, and mentor the RSS/CME Coordinator position. Provide regular feedback regarding performance and measures of success
Bachelor's Degree in a medical or educational field; Master’s Degree preferred.
Three years of related experience in healthcare or education; 5 years preferred.
Prior knowledge and/or experience of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) is highly desired.