Price Assurance Analyst
Job DescriptionAs a Price Assurance Analyst, you will be part of the Inova data management team that governs the transactional data elements in our ERP system. You will implement and manage the master list of all Inova Health System Materials Management contracts through the Contract Management Application, or manually as needed. To help achieve our mission, you will work with the Contracting/Sourcing and Value Analysis teams to proactively update the contracts database. Additionally, you will coordinate with our GPO account representative to maintain accurate GPO pricing in our contract database. Coordinate with procurement when pricing issues arise between purchase orders and invoices from our suppliers and investigating route cause.
- Review pricing list and convert to the contract template. Ensuring accurate data that can be used in our ERP system.
- Maintain accurate pricing and supplier part numbers for IM and non-IM items.
- Administers the MMIS and GPO contract management platforms and defines required information such as vendor, description, type, responsible party and expiration date while revising specifications as business needs change.
- Minimizes the use of physical contract files while migrating as many contracts to electronic platforms as possible.
- Establishes, maintains and enforces contract naming conventions when updating contract attributes including effective dates and contract number.
- Trends vendor performance related to specific vendor performance expectations outlined in the contract as well as any other vendor performance issues such as recall and selling products off of contract.
- Reviews pricing issues that are escalated by procurement and resolved in a timely manner.
- Researches and resolves price discrepancies identified by our content management tool.
- Review GHX PI Contract Utilization to maintain business standards and contract alignment between ERP and contract database
- Works with Sourcing/Contracting team, vendors, buyers and Accounts Payable to resolve issues in a timely manner. Identifies and communicates training issues and procedural changes that need to be implemented to make the system run more effectively.
- Identifies best practices for managing cost messages such as improvements to the MMIS contract management function and overall procure to pay process.
3 years of supply chain operations
Microsoft Office, Excel
Three to five years of experience in Supply Chain, preferred background in contracting, pricing/contract analytics, or procurement roles. Understanding of Microsoft applications. Intermediate Excel skills(Pivot tables, vlookup, and formatting formulas). Highly organized with attention to detail. A commitment to learning and continuous improvement