Back to Results
Application Support Analyst Inova Labs PRN
Central Lab 620396 Part Time 2832 Juniper Street, Fairfax, VA, 22031, USApply
Inova Benefits and Perks:
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2022 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE
Requirements for consideration:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of supporting automated systems.
- Experience with systems analysis and design, database concepts and cost/benefit analysis.
- Maintains vendor and user relationships while communicating status and problems, as evidenced by status reports and issues list, in accordance with documentation standards.
- Consults with management and senior staff to validate time line and assumptions incorporating validated information into project plan documentation. Participates in all phases of testing as evidenced by preparation of test data/scripts, development and execution of tests, verification of test results and user acceptance sign off, in accordance with system implementation documentation standards.
- Assists in conducting system investigations to determine general feasibility, cost and alternative system solutions as evidenced by interviewing users to define requirements and objectives of automation, in accordance with established documentation standards.
- Participates in vendor demos, site visits and reference calls as evidenced by completion of demo scripts and reference call questionnaires, in accordance with documentation standards.
- Attains a detailed understanding of workflows, interfaces and system configurations through participation in validation sessions through development and execution of testing scripts with cross functional teams.
- Develops a schedule when indicated of job shadowing sessions to gain needed knowledge regarding end-user workflows and job responsibilities which will assist in better application design and functionality.
- Provides input to application design to support systems functions or enhancements, as evidenced by creating functional specifications and documenting systems/user procedures, in accordance with established documentation procedures.
- Responds to system issues as evidenced by following documented procedures, in accordance with established policy. Participates in ongoing maintenance of all systems and follows all Change Management procedures as evidenced by documentation in the issues tracking system, in accordance with established policy.