Registered Nurse Fellow Emergency
Inova Fairfax Hospital Emergency Department (Northern Virginia's only Level One Trauma ED) is looking for an experienced Nurse with the desire to move to the ED specialty. Preferred candidates will have at least one year of nursing experience with a strong preference for telemetry experience.
Full time; must be able to work all shifts: Day, Mid, Evening and Night shift
We have great benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Clinical Advancement Ladder
- InovaWell program (health and wellness)
- 401K matching program
- Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center
- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus has been awarded straight A’s in patient safety two consecutive years
- Joint Commission Gold Seal for Stroke Care
- Radiology and lab services open 24/7, radiology and CT scans occur onsite in the emergency room
As an Inova Nurse you will:
- Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
- Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- BSN or AD Required
- Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
- CEN/ACLS certification desired
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
- Proficient computer skills required.
For internal use only: #LI-KA1 IND1