Clinical Technician 2 - Preop - PACU Saville screening and Prevention Center
The Saville Screening and Prevention Center is a state of the art Center with 4 Procedural Suites and 12 Pre-op/PACU Beds. Screenings completed at the center include EGD’s, colonoscopies, Bronchoscopies, Thoracentesis, Robotic EBUS and cystoscopies.
The surgery center staff does not work nights, weekends, and holidays or take call. There is free, on-site parking and scrubs are provided.
Work Days: Monday - Friday | 8hr shifts
The Saville Screening and Prevention Center is a fast-paced working environment that focuses on strong teamwork and patient safety. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare—every time, every touch—to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve.
The Fulltime Clinical Technician 2 provides direct care to patients whose care requirements are routine and standardized, with predictable outcomes, under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others.
- Has respect for and understanding of other clinical disciplines. Serves as a unit preceptor for all new Clinical Technicians.
- Assumes responsibility for self-development in lifelong learning. Maintains competencies and seeks opportunities to develop professionally.
- Demonstrates responsible behavior as a healthcare professional & a willingness to critique own practice and pursues improvement opportunities.
- Participates in at least one unit based committee/council and/or accepts individual assignment to work on improving patient care/unit based issues.
- Identifies variances from expected outcomes and responds to changes in patient needs.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of emergency equipment, supplies, and resources.
- Experience: One year experience in an acute care setting as a clinical technician. Ability to insert and remove intravenous catheters.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certification: BLS by American Heart Association (AHA)
- Training: Candidate must be able to attend six-week training orientation upon hire.
- Special Skills: Proficient in English with strong verbal and written communication skills. Commitment to our culture and surrounding community that Every Time Every Touch matters.