Back to Results
Physician Hotline Analyst
Nokes Boulevard 620857 Full Time 45745 Nokes Boulevard, Sterling, VA, 20166, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Physician Hotline Analyst, you will effectively organize problem determination/resolution steps to effectively provide excellent customer service. To help achieve our mission, you will escalate problems to the appropriately experienced technician in addition to demonstrating excellent oral and written communications skills to provide outstanding customer service onsite and via phone. Your ability to provide daily intermediate computer support to users through installation, troubleshooting and support of networked computing devices and stand-alone computing devices (i.e. all workstations and all mobile computing devices, printers, and scanning devices, hardware and software applications) is of vital importance.
- Records, tracks and documents the service desk request problem solving process including all successful/unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Analyzes historical ticket information to determine areas of focus to either automate resolutions of, develop knowledge base articles for or otherwise improve the quality and speed at which those tickets are handled.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and frequently asked question resources on the Internet/intranet or other Information Technology service delivery locations to aid in intermediate problem resolution.
- Escalates to next tier support personnel when problems deem it to be appropriate.
- Provides detailed information to next level support to expedite their ability to assume responsibility for resolving problems or completing requests.
- Communicates effectively with customers to accurately gather the required information to resolve problems.
- Develops easy to follow problem resolution and request fulfillment steps in order to close out requests or incidents.
- Stores all documents in the Service Desk knowledge base.
- Processes Service Tickets post resolution related to intermediate computer problems, domain account/access, password resets and mapping to shared drives, printers and/or peripherals.
- Works with tier II support to identify solutions.
- Develops and/or updates documentation to be used by peers.
- Provides primary support for the setup and troubleshooting of end user devices including personal computers, printers and other peripheral devices or clinical applications utilized by physicians.
Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Ability to obtain Epic proficiency/certification (Security) within six months of hire.