Job DescriptionThe Training Specialist will support the development and implementation of training for all aspects of Revenue Cycle Management through Patient Access Services (Front-End), Health Information Services (Middle), and Patient Financial Services (Back-End). The Training Specialist will be responsible for helping prepare and review training documents and deliverables. The Training Specialist will be responsible for learning all training courses offered by the team and covering training courses when other training specialists are on Time Away. The Training Specialist will be responsible for assisting with initiatives related to Epic Go-Lives and will need to be onsite at facilities as projects require. This position will need to lead meetings, prepare agendas, and take notes. This position will manage schedules, arrange assignments, and communicate progress to all team members and people leaders. The Training Specialist will use multiple systems to produce deliverables and be familiar with office software (e.g. MS Office), including word processors, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Responsible for preparing quality assurance documents, training documents, workflows, standard work, and visual media for the team.
- Provides support for the development, implementation, and documentation of training.
- Attends and participates onsite to support program areas as needed.
- Collaborates with team members for process improvement suggestions.
- Informs and consults with team members, people leaders, and stakeholders about potential barriers that impact team results.
- Ensures assigned projects and workqueues are completed in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree or an additional six years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
Experience in revenue cycle, quality assurance, finance, customer service, data analytics, system analytics, information technology, hospital billing, or physician billing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) or equivalent software.
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Judgement and Decision making
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement: Inova matches dollar for dollar the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan
- Competitive salary: Pay based experience
- Amazing Paid Time Off: Accrue PTO hours on your very first day of work
- Supplemental Plans: Including Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Additional Benefits: Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Student Loan Refinancing, Adoption Assistance, Child Care Centers, Scholarship Program, Free Parking, Exclusive savings opportunities to in-store events, theme parks, discounts, movie tickets and local offerings and so much more!
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2022 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE