Gift Processing Mgr
Job DescriptionThe Gift Processing Manager manages all aspects of gift administration. This role is responsible for data entry and bank deposit preparation, and database entry in an efficient and accurate manner, understanding pertinent fields and codes within the program and the integration and use of various modules such as constituent management, query, export, mail, and reports. The Gift Processing Manager also ensures the timely and accurate reconciliation of all special events.
- Manages the receiving, processing, and acknowledging of all private gifts to IHF, including cash, credit cards, bank drafts, payroll deductions, securities, and real property.
- Responsible for bank account deposits and reconciliation with Inova Corporate Accounting for gifts.
- Coordinates the timely receipt, processing, production, and distribution of regular internal reports.
- Maintains gift processing policies and procedures.
- Authorizes gift adjustments and completes pledge write-offs as appropriate.
- Employs excellent customer-service communication skills when assisting donors with concerns pertaining to giving.
- Maintains highly confidential and comprehensive database information for all donors.
- Collaborates as needed with Inova staff and others to correctly assign the appropriate gift coding for each donation received or record coding for each new record added.
- Ensures the timely and accurate reconciliation of all special events.
- Works with event managers on the appropriate coding and entry of special event related donations.
- Works with event managers on the reconciliation of donations received.
- Ensures the timely transfer of net event proceeds to beneficiary funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree OR HS Diploma/GED and 8 additional years of experience OR Associates and 4 additional years of experience
-5 years of relevant experience
-Knowledge of fundraising and development experience
-Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office and database software programs
-Ability to prioritize and multi-task
-Successful experience as a member of a team
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement: Inova matches dollar for dollar the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan
- Competitive salary: Pay based experience
- Amazing Paid Time Off: Accrue PTO hours on your very first day of work
- Supplemental Plans: Including Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Additional Benefits: Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Student Loan Refinancing, Adoption Assistance, Child Care Centers, Scholarship Program, Free Parking, Exclusive savings opportunities to in-store events, theme parks, discounts, movie tickets and local offerings and so much more!
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2022 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE