Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Clinical Coordinator IHVI
As a full-time Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Clinical Coordinator IHVI at Inova Fairfax, you will provide clinical services according to imaging practice standards and act as a resource to ensure optimal department functions. Be the ONE to take the next step in your career - excel in this role at Inova. Grow in the EP field, with advanced resources & equipment and an environment that strives for the best!
Sign-On Bonus Information:
The Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Clinical Coordinator IHVI position may be eligible for a competitive sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Experience: 5-7 years of Cath or EP Lab experience, 5 years of interventional radiology experience or equivalent years of experience as a nurse working in a critical care hospital unit.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or graduate of an accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology or Radiology Technology or equivalent education and experience.
- Certification: BLS, ACLS. Registered in one of the following: RCIS, RCES, RTRCV, RTRVI, RTRCI, unless a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. If doesn't possess one of the above registries, must be licensed in the
Commonwealth of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
A day in the life of a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Clinical Coordinator IHVI can look like:
- Plans, directs and evaluates the patient care provided by staff working in a particular clinical area. Communicates patient care issues with cross-departmental leadership and develops a plan for resolution of conflict or revision of present process.
- Attends at least 90 percent of staff meetings. Performs job evaluations for specific staff members within established time frames.
- Assists in policy development and meeting all JCAHO standards. Successfully completes 100 percent of annual hospital and department competencies.
- Demonstrates evidence of self-development activities (beyond orientation) and attendance to in-services/seminars related to field.
- Collaborates with staff and physicians throughout procedure to maximize patient outcome and procedure completion.
- Assigns staff daily and communicates revisions in staff plan as necessary.
- Takes calls and works in other Inova Health System cardiac cath and/or electrophysiology (EP) labs and/or Interventional Radiology while arranging staffing patterns to optimize productivity (this includes arranging for PTO and staffing of other Inova cath and EP labs). Processes staff time cards and ensures that payroll is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the notification of service representatives for failed equipment and assists in the scheduling of preventive maintenance for the equipment.
WHAT’S YOUR VISION OF THE PERFECT WORK ENVIRONMENT?
You’ll find it at Inova.
Company Benefits and Perks:
At Inova, we strive to improve the health of the communities we serve, and that includes taking care of our team members, who help us fulfill our mission every day. That’s why we offer affordable, comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
As a member of the Inova team, we encourage you to tailor your benefits to suit your needs. Join us and see how easy Inova makes it for you to perform at your very best at work, and live life to the fullest when you're done for the day.
- Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Additional Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Child Care
- Life and Disability Insurance
Learn more about Inova Health System!