Inova Cares Clinic OB/GYN
Inova Cares Clinic for Women OB/GYN Physician
Inova Health System is actively seeking a physician to fill an OB/GYN position at the Inova Cares Clinic for Women (ICCW) practice. All 5 Inova Hospitals were ranked in the top 15 nationally by CMS and Inova Fairfax Hospital (IFH) ranked #1 in the Washington, DC, Metro area!
The Inova Cares Clinic works in partnership with the Fairfax County Health Department and Inova Fairfax Hospital to promote early and continuous prenatal care for a culturally diverse population of uninsured and low income individuals.
Physicians in this role function as OB/GYN Generalists with the following role components:
- Full spectrum Inpatient and Outpatient OBGYN practice. Call is In-house with the Residents.
- Function as a “Safety Officer” for L&D and the Women’s Hospital with the purpose of early detection and prevention of possible safety events.
- Core Faculty – Teach IFH OBGYN Residents, Family Practice Residents and Medical Students rotating at ICCW, IFH OR and L &D as well as give didactic lectures.
- Completion of an OB/GYN residency program; board certified preferred
- 2 years of experience after residency preferred
- Licensed to practice Obstetrics and Gynecology in the State of Virginia
- Successful completion of credentialing by the Inova Health System
- Culturally sensitive.
- Preferably bilingual (Spanish preferred)
Join our network of world-class physicians and enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages, including attainable productivity and non-productivity bonuses.
- Full time position with manageable call schedule, clinic shifts and GYN surgery time
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental/vision, CME allowance, 401K matching, and much more!