Logistics Resource Coordinator
Job DescriptionAs a Logistics Resource Coordinator, you will communicate with the Supply Chain team to address any service level issues relating to Supply Chain logistics. To help achieve our mission, you will manage the inventory of the customer supply room. Resolving customer supply room orders and receipts from the Supply Chain warehouse is of vital importance. Executing product conversions is required.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed by Logistics staff.
- Coordinates with the Logistics Team Lead and/or Manager to ensure products are converted in a timely manner.
- Executes daily ordering of supplies for assigned customer supply rooms. Reviews/recommends changes for each assigned supply room.
- Monitors back ordered items and recommends product substitutions. Monitors, reviews and removes recalled and nearly expired or expired customer supply room inventory. Communicates to Logistics Team Lead and/or Manager regarding the status for resolution of service level issues in a timely manner.
- Works with corporate Supply Chain and Accounting to address any system issues for customer inventory.
- Takes ownership of all aspects of the product conversion (replace product, labels, PAR sheets, etc.) and proactively communicates with customers on product conversions.
- Develops a corrective action plan for any service level issues and communicates to Supply Chain team. Collects feedback from Logistics staff on opportunities for improvements.
High School or GED
3 years minimum
Working knowledge in supply chain logistics, information system and standard office tools
Knowledge of supply chain logistics.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement: Inova matches dollar for dollar the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan
- Competitive salary: Pay based experience
- Amazing Paid Time Off: Accrue PTO hours on your very first day of work
- Supplemental Plans: Including Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Additional Benefits: Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Student Loan Refinancing, Adoption Assistance, Child Care Centers, Scholarship Program, Free Parking, Exclusive savings opportunities to in-store events, theme parks, discounts, movie tickets and local offerings and so much more!
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2022 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE