Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room
Inova Alexandria Hospital is a 318-bed community hospital that offers a full range of healthcare services and has received national recognition for healthcare excellence. From babies to seniors, Inova Alexandria Hospital Provides World-Class Medical Care. We are dedicated to continually expanding our programs and services to help ensure we meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve today and in the future.
A beautiful Community Hospital located in the city of Alexandria is equipped with 11 OR suites and 4 Endoscopy Suites. Comprehensive range of surgical specialties to include, orthopedics-total joints, sports medicine, spine, general ENT, gynecology, urology, plastics, vascular, neurosurgery, podiatry, and maxillofacial. Full range of Endoscopy services including Heartburn Treatment.
- One year direct Operating Room nursing experience is required
- BSN or ADN Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. If RN has an ADN, within six months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend - Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses - Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date - Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- RN License to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification issued by the AHA is required
- CNOR highly desired
- Must be available to take call when scheduled