Back to Results
Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator
Cambridge Court 622038 Full Time 8110 Gatehouse Road, Falls Church, VA, 22042, USApply
Job DescriptionThe Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform for Inova Health Systems. This pivotal role will also be the central point of contact for various Inova IT Teams and Inova Foundation Team Members for day to day support of our Dynamics 365 Environment. This role will communicate project and team status to internal/external audiences to keep project team informed is of vital importance. The role will also maintain the Dynamics CRM application while facilitating updates, new releases and system enhancements is expected.
- Strategize, design, and implement security, which restricts access only to key CRM data/entity/form only for privileged users.
- Lead CRM deployment activities and document the deployment plan/check list
- Follow Inova Standards for Change Control and Deployment of Changes to Production environments, documenting System Configuration Changes.
- Create and maintain custom dashboards, models, power apps components, integration with third party services and external APIs. Understand when to customize, and when to stick with “out of the box Dynamics”.
- Act as a technical liaison for CRM and integrated applications.
- Collaborate with team members to manage the Azure environment. Assist with the management and maintenance the Azure SQL environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of programming language C#/.NET Framework to maintain custom code built within Dynamics.
- Familiar with Common Data Service (CDS) and the Common Data Model (CDM).
- Demonstrate initiative and work both independently and in a collaborative manner as a member of an integrated team.
- Present data visually as needed.
- Supports additional projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelors or 6 years of equivalent experience.
3 years of experience
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Power Apps
- Working Knowledge of C#/.NET Framework
- Strong Customer Service and problem-solving skills. Project Management, and computer skills (Microsoft Office) required. Strong quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills. Understanding of Healthcare IT and capability in improving business operations and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present data visually.