Recognizing that research and innovation are vital elements to providing world-class patient care, Inova participates in a large number of cutting-edge clinical trials and research projects. Our diverse clinical activities make us a first-class location for scientific research.
Our commitment to ensure high-quality care is strengthened by our range of rigorous professional education programs to improve medical practice skills and patient outcomes. Inova's work extends beyond the walls of our hospitals and outpatient centers. We bring disease-prevention programs, health and exercise classes, and improved access to care for vulnerable children and adults directly to the community through our many outreach programs and partnerships.
At Inova, more than 18,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.
- 5 years of experience in mental health/substance use disordered, psychoeducational programming including brief, targeted, evidence-based interventions (crisis intervention, trauma, integrative therapies) mental health/substance use disorders.
- Demonstrated success as a clinical supervisor.
- Master's Degree, Ph.D., PsyD, EdD in mental health, social work, Counseling, Substance Use Disorders or behavioral health-related field or degree.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart association, within 3 months.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), PhD or PsychD Licensed Clinical Psychologist/ (LCP) or Licensed Substance Abuse Professional (LSATP).