Back to Results
Radiologic Tech Student - Loudoun Hospital
44035 Physician Offices II 622198 Part Time 44035 Riverside Parkway, Leesburg, VA, 20176, USApply
A day in the life of a Rad Student Tech looks like:
- Demonstrates acquisition and exercise of new skills. Displays progress in level of functionality. Communicates effectively with mentor(s) and over time, demonstrates greater independence and decision-making ability.
- Able to perform at expected level of supervisor(s) expectations.
- Adheres to department policies and protocols by ensuring all examinations are optimized for interpretation.
- Demonstrates the ability and skills to assist with adhering to radiography principles.
- Demonstrates the effective use of radiation protection procedures with collimation devices and protective shielding.
- Assists radiologic tech in performing a variety of examinations by using standard department protocols, isolation precautions and/or sterile technique
- Completes ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations.
- Work schedule: PRN, night and evening shifts
- Education: High School or GED
- Experience: 1 year of acute Hospital and/or cardiology
- Certification: BLS from the American Heart Association