Rehabilitation Clinical coordinator
We currently have a need for a full time Rehabilitation Clinical Coordinator to join our dedicated team in our Dulles South Center in Chantilly, VA. This position does require two evenings a week until 8pm and a Saturday rotation.
As a Rehabilitation Clinical Coordinator, you will demonstrate advanced communication skills necessary for effective problem solving, conflict resolution and facilitating group interactions to achieve desired outcomes. Managing, supervising and facilitating the development of all staff in respective disciplines is of vital importance. Providing direct patient care including assessments, goal setting, treatment, education monitoring, documentation, discharge planning and communication is required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Health Administration, Business, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech or Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Virginia Physical Therapist Assistant, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist license in good standing
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar clinical setting
- Must also have BLS/CPR certification from the American Heart Association upon start.
At Inova, we strive to improve the health of the communities we serve, and that includes taking care of our team members, who help us fulfill our mission every day. That’s why we offer affordable, comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
As a member of the Inova team, we encourage you to tailor your benefits to suit your needs. Join us and see how easy Inova makes it for you to perform at your very best at work, and live life to the fullest when you're done for the day.
- Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Additional Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Child Care
- Life and Disability Insurance