Radiologic Technical Lead
As a full-time (Alternating Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Friday 7a-9:30p) Radiologic Technical Lead at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, you will provide clinical services according to practice standards. Be the ONE to take the next step in your career - excel in a Lead role at Inova.
**** Offering up to a $10K sign on bonus for those eligible ****
WHAT’S YOUR VISION OF THE PERFECT WORK ENVIRONMENT?
You’ll find it at Inova.
Company Benefits and Perks:
At Inova, we strive to improve the health of the communities we serve, and that includes taking care of our team members, who help us fulfill our mission every day. That’s why we offer affordable, comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
As a member of the Inova team, we encourage you to tailor your benefits to suit your needs. Join us and see how easy Inova makes it for you to perform at your very best at work, and live life to the fullest when you're done for the day.
- Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Additional Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Child Care
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Work schedule: Alternating Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Friday 7a-9:30p
- Education: Graduate of an accredited radiology school or program. Associates Degree preferred, but not required
- Experience: Two years of Diagnostic X-Ray experience in a hospital/healthcare environment as a Radiologic Technologist
- Certification: BLS by the AHA; ARRT
- Other: Experience supervising Diagnostic Department. Capability to perform on-call, shift, holiday and weekends when required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and spreadsheets as needed to facilitate clinical care. Knowledgeable with PACS and EMR systems for troubleshooting issues.
A day in the life of a Radiologic Technical Lead can look like:
The Radiologic Technical Lead provides clinical services according to imaging practice standards and acts as a resource to technologists and radiologic technology students to ensure optimal department functions. Administers sound patient care practices according to hospital and department policies and procedures, to ensure the safety of the patients. Demonstrates radiation protection/safety for patients, staff, and self as outlined in department protocols and regulatory guidelines to ensure the safety of the patients and staff. Maintains equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition, to ensure the safety of the patients and staff. Assists in the management of overall operations of the section to ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction. Demonstrates the initiative to stay abreast of current technology and shows evidence of professional growth. Develops and assists in continuous performance improvement within the department in order to maintain optimal quality patient care. Demonstrates leadership and independent judgment necessary lo support an effective work environment.
Learn more about Inova Health System!