Clinical Technician 2 - Postpartum
Clinical Technician 2 in the Postpartum Unit at the Inova Loudoun Hospital
The Clinical Technician 2 provides direct care to patients whose care requirements are routine and standardized, with predictable outcomes, under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other clinical disciplines. Serves as a unit preceptor for all new Clinical Technicians. Serves as a super user. Assumes responsibility for self-development in lifelong learning. Maintains competencies and seeks opportunities to develop professionally.
Shift: 12 hour Night shift
Schedule: Full-Time, Days vary
Training: Ideal candidate must be able to attend 6 week training
- Experience: One year experience in an acute care setting as a clinical technician and/or successful completion of one acute care clinical rotation in an Accredited RN Program.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certification: BLS within 90 days of hire.
- Training: Candidate must be able to attend six week training orientation upon hire.
- Special Skills: Proficient in English. Verbal and written communication skills required.