Analytics Implementation Lead
Job DescriptionThe Centralized Analytics department is currently looking for Analytics Implementation Lead with experience in the Healthcare/Provider industry. The person will oversee the end-to-end implementation of our analytics program and related activities to ensure those works are consistent with the department visions. This person should have deep business knowledge of the analytics programs to ensure program deliverables are achieving the intended outcome and business impacts. This role is focused on data centric implementations and their on-going execution to archiving intended results. Candidate will have responsibilities overseeing the planning & execution of different analytics programs by a team Business Intelligence Developers, Data Architects and Data Engineers for varied analytics applications. This person will manage medium to large complex Analytics implementations and be responsible for all aspects of management of those activities to ensure on time, within budget, and scope as well as the on-going service/support of the applications. This person mentors team members, build or customize analytics delivery methodology and tools to support our deliveries such as using Agile delivery processes. He or she is also responsible for the overall analytics program release schedule and to work with various IT teams to follow enterprise release and change management procedures. He or she involves in overseeing all activity requirements and needs to align that into the overall programs. This person serves as the Analytics liaison on manage overall business deliverables and involved in setting/negotiation on timeline and scope of projects within the program. Working with departmental managers on intake management. This person is responsible to set up KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA (Service Level Agreement) for all Analytics programs and outcomes. Create measurable metrices on business impacts. The candidate needs strong oral & written communication skills necessary to communicate (technically and non-technically) with team members, other professional staff, management, users & vendors to ensure successful & cooperative completion of tasks & projects & to resolve problems in a timely manner. Candidates must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, to be able to work with users and other team members to be a contributor to build out best practices on data life cycle, data quality, data lineage and content governance to support all enterprise platforms.
- Focus on customers by managing the program and activity timelines and the desired outcome
- Lead the team to create and implement analytics delivery methodologies, KPI’s on program progress and delivery outcome
- Establish trust by ensuring the team manages efficient operational schedules and applies best practices on workflow/control on day-to-day system activities.
- Work with Data engineers, BI developers, users and IT professionals on implementation strategies, problem resolutions on all analytical platform projects.
- Leverages & implement tools to help implementation of projects and tracking outcome to ensure program successes
- Manages larger tickets and service request work including gathering, documenting, and designing coordination; ensure proper analytics content delivery, migration, access control, monitoring and forecasting needs.
- Shares expertise with team members; provides coaching and guidance to develop reusable methodologies and processes cross-functional team member.
- Create best practice delivery policies for analytics systems and enforces such polices.
- Help manage and execute program budget to meet department targets.
- Resolve program and project conflicts or issues
- Drive continuous process improvement to increase analytics program efficiency
Bachelor’s degree. Preferred: Master’s Degree
Minimum: Five years program/project leadership experience with progressively responsible assignments. Experience in a healthcare environment.
Preferred: Eight or more years program management experience in analytics programs. Expertise in implementing project management tools.
PMP or Agile Scrum Master certification OR demonstrated proficiency in subject area” (i.e., project management)
· Strong executive presence and ability to interact with business users/leaders while retaining an ability to interact with all levels within the organization. Deep experience with software development life cycle and project management tools (such as Agile and JIRA)
· Ability to break problems down into discrete steps or activities.
· Strong knowledge of capabilities, functionality, and behaviors of varied BI tools.
· Experience on day-to-day analytics system operations and create strategies for optimizing such platforms delivery.