Clinical Technician 2- Joints 4C
As a Clinical Technician 2, you will provide direct care to patients whose care requirements are routine and standardized, with predictable outcomes, under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. To help achieve our mission, you will maintain competencies and seek opportunities to develop professionally. Your ability to communicate effectively and work corporately with others is of vital importance. Serving as a unit preceptor for all new Clinical Technicians and a superuser is expected.
Shift: 12 Hour Night
Schedule: Full Time
Training: Ideal candidate must be able to attend a 6 week training course
- Assumes responsibility for self-development in life long learning.
- Maintains competencies and seeks opportunities to develop professionally.
- Identifies own learning needs based on self-evaluation and the progress made from the previous year's goals.
- Seeks opportunities to further increase practice knowledge.
- Assists unit leadership with overseeing other unit Clinical Technician education records.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others.
- Has respect for and an understanding of other clinical disciplines.
- Effectively communicates with health team members, patients and families.
Completion of a clinical technician training program or program that meets current technician skills or Certified Nursing Assistant training.