Cardiovascular Sonographer 2 - IHVI
Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI) is ranked among the nation's top hospitals. We offer award-winning facilities, doctors recognized for contributing to innovative heart and vascular research, and the full spectrum of complex treatments for comprehensive cardiovascular care – from medical evaluation and diagnostic testing to the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques and complex open surgeries, including heart transplantation.
As a full-time Cardiovascular Sonographer 2 at Inova Heart and Vascular Institute, you will administer sound patient care practices according to hospital/department policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the patients. To help achieve our mission, you will complete ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations. Maintaining equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition to ensure the safety of the patients and employees is required. Ask your Recruiter for the full job description with job responsibilities!
**** Offering up to a $15K sign on bonus for those eligible ****
WHAT’S YOUR VISION OF THE PERFECT WORK ENVIRONMENT?
You’ll find it at Inova.
Company Benefits and Perks:
At Inova, we strive to improve the health of the communities we serve, and that includes taking care of our team members, who help us fulfill our mission every day. That’s why we offer affordable, comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
As a member of the Inova team, we encourage you to tailor your benefits to suit your needs. Join us and see how easy Inova makes it for you to perform at your very best at work, and live life to the fullest when you're done for the day.
- Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Additional Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Child Care
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Hours: Mon – Fri, 40 hours/ week – regular business hours (option of (4) ten hour shifts or (5) eight hour shifts.) 4-10s, 7:00 am – 5:30 pm OR 5-8s, 7:00 – 3:30 pm
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school/program of diagnostic medical sonography or five years of specialized training in a hospital/healthcare setting
- Experience: Minimum one (1) year of experience after acquiring registry in a hospital/healthcare environment in the performance of cardiac or vascular sonography
- Certification: BLS from the AHA; ARDMS with RDCS Certification, or CCI with RCS Certification for Echo
Learn more about Inova Health System!