We currently have a need for a full time Physical Therapist to join our team of dedicated providers in our Vienna Family Practice. We are open to an entry level candidate or an experienced therapist with a background in either ortho, pelvic floor or lymphedema.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the essential skills in the use of treatment modalities, equipment and protocols and will perform reassessments according to state and facility guidelines, adjusting treatment plan accordingly. This individual also must be able to communicate effectively with patients, family, medical staff, care team members, students, supervisors and outside contacts. The successful candidate will adhere to department policy regarding time frame, appropriate form and content of written rehabilitation documentation along with having the ability to complete all administrative and other responsibilities in support of the operating unit.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Virginia Physical Therapist license in good standing
- While one year experience in a Physical Therapy setting is desired, we will accept entry level physical therapists.
- Must also have BLS/CPR certification from the American Heart Association upon start.
At Inova, we strive to improve the health of the communities we serve, and that includes taking care of our team members, who help us fulfill our mission every day. That’s why we offer affordable, comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
As a member of the Inova team, we encourage you to tailor your benefits to suit your needs. Join us and see how easy Inova makes it for you to perform at your very best at work, and live life to the fullest when you're done for the day.
- Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Additional Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Child Care
- Life and Disability Insurance