Back to Results
Mgr Supply Chain Site
Cambridge Court 623217 Full Time 8110 Gatehouse Road, Falls Church, VA, 22042, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Supply Chain Site Manager, you will communicate product conversions, recalls and product expiration dates to all necessary parties in a timely and efficient manner. To help achieve our mission, you will provide management and supervision of Supply Chain staff and budget at the site level. Monitoring operational performance and driving improvement within the Supply Chain is of vital importance.
- Participates on the Product Conversion team and communicates any changes to the Supply Chain team.
- Solicits feedback from Supply Chain and clinical staff to improve Supply Chain operations.
- Ensures all recalled and near-expired/expired products are removed in a timely manner.
- Addresses any operational concerns from the Supply Chain and clinical staff.
- Monitors operating budget to ensure the operation is financially compliant.
- Ensures the Supply Chain is adequately staffed to support clinical operations.
- Completes annual performance evaluations for team leads in a timely manner.
- Monitors operational metrics on a daily basis and addresses any performance issues while developing and executing the action plan(s) to drive operational performance improvement.
BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Five years of related experience; one year of management/supervisory experience.Prior experience in Supply Chain operations and warehousing.