Manager Primary Care Patient Access Contact Center
Job DescriptionAs a Call Center Manager, you will manage the daily activities of Inova Health System's Marketing Call Center to ensure maximum productivity of staff, effectiveness and customer service in administering department responsibilities. To help achieve our mission, you will manage/maintain department databases for effective Call Center processing. Applying innovation to Call Center operations/vision while tracking/measuring return on investment is of vital importance. Your ability to manage/maintain department workflow by evaluating, monitoring and tracking calls, hardware and processes as it relates to serving consumer/physician needs is required. Ensuring that the Call Center is attaining sales and marketing goals established by leadership is expected.
- Provides monthly training to staff on procedural changes, data collection and processes.
- Recommends division-wide process improvement and policy on daily operations of the division.
- Provides and receives data files from internal sources for integrating departmental information.
- Optimizes Call Center effectiveness by forecasting and planning staffing needs to meet needs of consumers and physicians.
- Manages Call Center service for new programs such as taking of inbound/outbound calls, reporting, correspondence and measuring physician and consumer satisfaction.
- Works with Marketing Manager and account executive colleagues to determine appropriate use of the Call Center within growth plans and reaching target audiences.
- Evaluates computer and telephone needs, recommends enhancements/upgrades when necessary and ensures equipment is in optimal working condition.
- Works with sales team and leadership to ensure that physician referral services for consumers/physicians meets customer needs.
Bachelor's degree or four years of additional experience.
Five years of professional experience and two years of supervisory experience.
Good communication skills with ability to train and interact with all levels. Leadership that motivates and inspires a diverse staff. Strong presentation skills. Ability to measure and articulate growth goals and ROI.