Registered Nurse Emergency Day Shift
Great opportunity to join an outstanding team oriented environment! The Free Standing Emergency Room in Reston, VA is looking for an experienced ED Nurse for a full time day shift opening.
Must be able to work full time (3x12 hr shifts).
This Free Standing Unit is:
◦Fun and autonomous place to work; can be busy-requires staffing of skilled experienced ER RNs
◦24/7 lab and radiology
◦Staffed by Board Certified Emergency Physicians and Nurses
◦Friendly community clientele who know staff by name
◦Patient experience scores in the 99th percentile due to efficiency of care and skill of staff members
As an Inova Nurse you will:
•Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
•Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
•Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
•Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
BSN or AD Required. If RN has an Associates Degree, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- BLS from AHA for Healthcare Provider certification required
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others. Proficient computer skills required
For internal use only: #LI-KA1 IND1