Clinical Technician 2- Acute Rehab Unit
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients Safe@Inova.
Clinical Technician 2
Acute Rehab Unit - Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
The Clinical Technician 2 provides direct care to patients whose care requirements are routine and standardized, with predictable outcomes, under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other clinical disciplines. Serves as a unit preceptor for all new Clinical Technicians. Serves as a super user. Assumes responsibility for self-development in lifelong learning. Maintains competencies and seeks opportunities to develop professionally.
Shift: 12 Hour Night
Schedule: Days Vary
Training: Ideal candidate must be able to attend a 6 week training course
*If you are interested in finding out more information about this position, please click on the link for a video on what to expect as a Clinical Technician: https://youtu.be/wEJapzEfPW4.
- Experience: One year of experience in an acute care setting as a clinical technician and/or successful completion of one acute care clinical rotation in an Accredited RN Program
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification: BLS within 90 days of hire (from the American Heart Association)
- Training: Candidate must be able to attend six week training orientation upon hire
- Special Skills: Proficient in English. Verbal and written communication skills required