Back to Results
Supply Chain Resource Stewardship Analyst
Cambridge Court 623933 Full Time 8110 Gatehouse Road, Falls Church, VA, 22042, USApply
Job DescriptionThe Supply Chain Resource Stewardship Analyst will analyze opportunities to reduce cost through sourcing, utilization, and operational changes. The analyst will be responsible for tracking the results of priority Supply Chain Management projects, explaining variances in projected vs. realized outcomes, and coupling financial data with clinical outcomes. This position will also assist with the quantitative evaluation of vendor proposals during sourcing events and report findings to the Sourcing team. To assist operations, this position will also help find opportunities to optimize inventory levels and proactively locate trends in backorders and fulfillment rates.
- Locate opportunities for improvement through analysis of clinical, financial, and operational data and recommend opportunities to sourcing team members; expected savings recommendation target is $500,000 annually.
- Determine impact of various vendor pricing proposals provided through request for proposals/information and other sourcing events. Provide visualizations of impact for proposal presentations to key decision makers.
- Track projected vs. realized savings for assigned SCM projects; if outcomes are underperforming, analyze the reason and provide recommendations to correct.
- Create Tableau dashboards to provide internal SCM team members snapshots of savings and operational performance.
- Benchmark vendors on overall performance and leverage these key performance indicators for supplier scorecards.
- Develop forecasting around product usage and backorders to ensure suppliers are meeting fill rate obligations; work with sourcing manager to recoup failure to supply fees.
- Make recommendations to optimize inventory and further standardize product across the clinical enterprise.
- Serve as project lead behind implementation of any new SCM analytic tools selected and implemented.
- Master clinical, financial, and other pertinent analytic tools and serve as an expert resource for the department on such tools. Trains other team members on these tools.
- Support additional projects and duties as assigned.
Associate Degree or HS Diploma/GED and 4 years of additional experience.
2 years of supply chain or related experience