Back to Results
Clinical Technician 1- Mother Baby Unit PT
Fair Oaks Hospital 624030 Part Time 3600 Joseph Siewick Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22033, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Clinical Technician 1, you will assist in the delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. To help achieve our mission, you will communicate and collaborate with care team members to implement the plan of care to meet individualized and developmental patient care outcomes. Partnering with the Registered Nurse to create a professional development plan to gain the necessary skills to deliver up to date patient care is of vital importance. Your ability to utilize information to continuously improve patient care and practice while enhancing outcomes is required.
- Assists in the delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Provides basic activities of daily living nursing care (e.g. bathing and feeding) and measurement of vital signs and intake/output.
- Demonstrates competency in all required clinical skills and technologies in accordance with Inova Health System policies and procedures.
- Completes assigned patient duties within the established time frame.
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth and development in providing care for the patient population assigned.
- Completes necessary documentation accurately and reinforces discharge teaching and home care skills.
- Communicates changes in patient status to the Registered Nurse in a timely manner.
- Partners with Registered Nurse to create a professional development plan to provide employee with the necessary skills to deliver up to date patient care.