Registered Nurse Emergency PRN
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Emergency Department seeks an experienced Nurse for a PRN opening. This is to pick up any open shift.
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is a top-ranked 182-bed acute care community hospital serving the rapidly growing suburbs of Northern Virginia. Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is committed to providing safe care, excellent service and is continuously striving to improve each patient's unique experience. That's why every patient we serve is a VIP – a Very Important Patient.
We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurses!
As an Inova Nurse you will:
•Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
•Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
•Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
•Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
• Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
**Strongly prefer 1 year plus of ED RN experience
• BSN or AD Required. If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and • Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend • Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses • Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date. • Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
• Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required. ACLS preferred.
• CEN/ACLS certification desired
• Proficient in English. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
• Proficient computer skills required.