Program Pharm Analyst 340B REMOTE
Job DescriptionThe Program Pharmacy Analyst 340B will review and monitor utilization records and 340B purchasing accounts to ensure software and tools are working properly/accurately. To help achieve our mission, you will ensure that the 340B drug purchasing program is in compliance with all regulations and related interpretations. Ensures program is fully implemented in all areas of qualified use while overseeing quality assurance and audits for 340B participating areas is of vital importance. This position ensures make that standard operating procedures are being followed while monitoring all drug purchases on the GPO, WAC and 340B accounts is essential. This position also serves as the Liaison for 340B software vendors and wholesale distributors is required. Taking ownership for maintaining a collaborative relationship with split billing software vendors/wholesalers and providing timely resolution and/or communication of any issues is expected.
- Provides expertise regarding 340B Program to staff and participants regarding ongoing compliance and all 340B related matters.
- Serves as the covered entity’s compliance expert on 340B Program details, policies, and procedures.
- Develops and maintains internal relationships (i.e. accounting, legal, national) and external relationships (i.e. wholesalers, manufacturers, contract pharmacies, split-billing software vendors, employee benefit pharmacy benefits managers and third-party administrator vendors) as needed.
- Routinely monitors industry publications and websites as well as professional media, literature and peers to ensure that the institution has the latest information regarding interpretations, rulings, suggestions and advanced ideas for improving participation.
- Ensures that facilities maintain adherence to 340B Program regulations and guidelines.
- Provides data, information and reports as needed for other business units within the organization.
- Participates in projects, councils and special initiatives related to 340B, compliance, auditing functions, vendor selection and medication management.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the 340B Program and improves the overall efficiency, value and internal support of the 340B Program.
- Builds knowledge of the healthcare and pharmacy services industry, use that knowledge to identify ways and make recommendations to improve the 340B Program.
- Assists with developing routine reports that are a by-product of the inventory process and software allowing for concise information to be communicated to the leadership responsible for 340B inventory management.
- Develops reports that can be used to educate staff and assist management in tracking the overall financial impact to the organization. Builds other reports, as appropriate, to monitor and improve 340B Program compliance and performance.
- Collaborates with the Pharmacy, Compliance and 340B Oversight Council to develop monthly, quarterly and yearly audit metrics.
- Ensures and oversees compliance and regulations related to GPO and 340B purchasing. Maintains 340B split billing software integrity and reviews applicable reports to identify areas for improvement.
- Supports other projects and duties as assigned.
Fulltime 100% Remote Role!!!!!!!!!
High School diploma or an additional four years of experience.
Hospital experience: at least one year of related 340B experience.
-Experience with pharmacy systems and in-depth knowledge of analytics and 340B split billing software.
3 Years experience as a pharmacy tech
VA pharmacy tech license active upon start