Operational Admin Coordinator
Inova Nursing Professional Development is seeking a self-starter, motivated and detailed oriented team player to join a fast paced department of nursing education. This candidate will support two offices and help support Inova’s strategic plan of workforce development.
As an Operational Administrative Coordinator, you will perform a wide variety of operational activities including the coordination of facility upkeep. To help achieve our mission, you will provide administrative support to the program and program leaders. Your ability to track and monitor department expenditures and budgets is of vital importance. Serving as Office Manager by ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of department operations is expected.
- Serves as a primary Liaison with Safety, Security and outside property maintenance contractors to ensure the consistent provision of services and to resolve problems.
- Participates in property renovation, space allocation and office moves while coordinating Information Systems, telephone, facilities and other support services as needed. Negotiates and approves service contracts within pre-approved parameters.
- Works with program leadership, peers and other relevant departments and community organizations to promote the program by developing marketing materials, coordinating events/activities and providing or coordinating written communications and presentations.
- Schedules and coordinates arrangements for meetings and special events such as facilities, catering and logistics.
- Coordinates the timely receipt, processing, production and distribution of regular reports to appropriate departments and staff.
- Revises/drafts processes and procedures as needed to support efficient and effective department operations.
- Processes requisitions, invoices and expense reports in addition to preparing check requests, determining appropriate accounting codes and ensuring data entry of appropriate information.
- Maintains confidential team member records for department staff, processes time sheets, tracks Paid Time Off and serves as a Liaison with Payroll and Human Resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma/GED or business school in lieu of experience.
Experience: Five Years or more of relevant office experience.