Back to Results
Registered Nurse (RN) Transition to Emergency
Fairfax Medical Campus 642283 Full Time 3300 Gallows Road, Falls Church, VA, 22042, USApply
Inova Fairfax Hospital Emergency Department (Northern Virginia's only Level One Trauma ED) is looking for an experienced Nurse with the desire to move to the ED specialty. Preferred candidates will have at least one year of acute care nursing in Med/Surge Tele, IMCU or PCU.
Full time; must be able to work all shifts: Day, Mid, Evening and Night shift
We have great benefits!
- Sign-on and Relocation Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Clinical Advancement Ladder
- InovaWell programs supporting mental and physical health and wellness
- 401K with matching program
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus offers you:
- Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center
- Magnet recognized
- Rated one of Nurse Journal’s BEST hospitals for Nurses in 2023
- Experienced behavioral health nurses and Overflow unit assist the team in caring for non-emergency patients
- Awarded straight A’s in patient safety since 2018
As an Inova Nurse you will:
- Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
- Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- BSN or AD Required
- Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
- CEN/ACLS certification desired
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
- Proficient computer skills required.
For internal use only: #LI-KA1 IND1