Back to Results
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Level 1 Trauma Unit
Fairfax Medical Campus 642288 Full Time 3300 Gallows Road, Falls Church, VA, 22042, USApply
Inova Fairfax Hospital is looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse for Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center!
Full time Mid and Night shift
*Will consider experienced Nurses looking to change to the ED specialty.
We have great benefits!
- Sign-on and Relocation Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Clinical Advancement Ladder
- InovaWell programs supporting mental and physical health and wellness
- 401K with matching program
Candidates with RN experience but no ED experience will be considered for the Emergency Fellowship program.
- Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center
- Magnet recognized
- Rated one of Nurse Journal’s BEST hospitals for Nurses in 2023
- Experienced behavioral health nurses and Overflow unit assist the team in caring for non-emergency patients
- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus has been awarded straight A’s in patient safety since 2018
As an Inova Nurse you will:
- Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
- Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- BSN or AD Required
- Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
- CEN/ACLS certification desired
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
- Proficient computer skills required.
For internal use only: #LI-KA1 IND1