Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Day Shift
Great opportunity to join an outstanding team oriented environment! The Free Standing Emergency Room in Fairfax City is looking for an experienced ED Nurse for a full time day shift opening.
Must be able to work full time (3x12 hr shifts).
This Free Standing Unit is:
◦Fun and autonomous place to work; can be busy-requires staffing of skilled experienced ER RNs
◦24/7 lab and radiology
◦Staffed by Board Certified Emergency Physicians and Nurses
◦Friendly community clientele who know staff by name
◦Patient experience scores in the 99th percentile due to efficiency of care and skill of staff members
As an Inova Nurse you will:
•Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
•Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
•Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
•Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
BSN or AD Required. If RN has an Associates Degree, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- BLS from AHA for Healthcare Provider certification required
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others. Proficient computer skills required
For internal use only: #LI-KA1 IND1.