Over the last two decades, Northern Virginia has undergone a transformation. Once known as a suburb of Washington, DC, it is now a thriving destination in its own right. Northern Virginia is one of the country’s most diverse areas, with vibrant cosmopolitan communities, charming towns, and convenient residential neighborhoods to call home. You’ll find restaurants with world cuisines, an active nightlife and concerts, professional sporting events, a thriving wine region, and a mild, four-season climate with year-round kayaking, biking, and hiking. Northern Virginia offers some of the best public and private schools in the nation and is the most educated region in the country. The world is at your fingertips with three international airports connecting you to global destinations, while the Metrorail system makes traveling the entire metropolitan area easily accessible.
Inova Alexandria Hospital is just up the road from the popular Old Town, a nationally designated historic district that boasts centuries-old architecture, historic attractions and independent businesses. Alexandria is located just minutes from Washington, DC, and was named a Top 3 Best Small City in US 2021 by the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Numerous national and regional awards including U.S. News and Leapfrog
- Slated for 2028, this hospital will move to the new Landmark Alexandria site
Inova Mount Vernon Hospital is nestled in one of the fastest growing areas of Fairfax County just a few miles from George Washington’s historic home, Mount Vernon.
- Home to the nationally recognized Inova Joint Replacement Center and Inova Rehabilitation Center. Both are ranked among the top orthopedic and rehabilitation programs in the country.
- Administrative and clinical home for Inova's Wound Healing Program, the region’s largest and most experienced.
The areas surrounding Inova Fairfax Medical Campus and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital are home to everything from the shopping destination of Tysons Corner to the planned communities of Reston and Merrifield. Catch outdoor concerts at the famous Wolf Trap, hike at Great Falls National Park or enjoy the company of new neighbors in one of many tree-lined, suburban communities.
- Inova Fairfax is a teaching hospital and medical school campus, and houses the area's only Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital has earned numerous accolades from CMS, U.S. News, Leapfrog and more, and is accredited by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
The area around Inova Loudoun Hospital blends rural beauty with the innovation and access of a major urban hub. Located 25 miles outside Washington, DC and accessible via the new Silver Line, Loudoun County has attractions for outdoor enthusiasts, foodies, craft beer fans, wine aficionados and history buffs alike.
- Loudoun County Public Schools' test scores higher than the nation’s average and 97.5% of graduates go on to attend college.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital boasts a trauma center, dedicated pediatric ED, new patient tower, expanded NICU and all-private patient rooms.