The purpose of this study is to learn about the effects of the study drug PF-06939999 and to find the best dose for treating your cancer.
Inova Schar Cancer Institute
8081 Innovation Park Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
A department of Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Histological or cytological diagnosis of a solid tumor that is advanced/metastatic, participants are intolerant to standard treatment or resistant to standard therapy
- Participants must have at least one measurable lesion as defined by Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST version 1.1, Section 10.11) that has not been previously irradiated
- Adequate bone marrow, renal, and liver function
- Additional eligibility in protocol
- Known active uncontrolled or symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) metastases, carcinomatous meningitis, or leptomeningeal disease as indicated by clinical symptoms, cerebral edema, and/or progressive growth
- Participants with any other active malignancy within 3 years prior to enrollment, except for adequately treated basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer, or carcinoma in situ.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Radiation therapy within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Systemic anti-cancer therapy within 4 weeks prior to study entry (6 weeks for mitomycin C or nitrosoureas)
- Participants with active, uncontrolled bacterial, fungal, or viral infection, including hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) related illness. HIV seropositive subjects who are healthy and low-risk for AIDS-related outcomes could be considered eligible
- Additional exclusions in protocol
Additional information can be found at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03854227