The purpose of this study is to test the safety and effectiveness of the study drug INCMGA00012 in participants with Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
Inova Schar Cancer Institute
8081 Innovation Park Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
A department of Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Participants must have histologically confirmed MCC with distant metastatic disease as a component of tumor burden and no more than 3 prior systemic treatments, inclusive of systemic adjuvant therapy
- Additional eligibility in protocol
- Prior programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) or programmed cell death ligand protein 1 (PD-L1)-directed therapy
- Known central nervous system (CNS) metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis.
- Clinically significant pulmonary, cardiac, gastrointestinal or autoimmune disorders
- Additional ineligibility in protocol
For more information go to: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03599713