StatusEnrolled by Invitation
This study will evaulate the long-term safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics (PK) of recombinant human pentraxin-2 (rhPTX-2; PRM-151) administered by intravenous (IV) infusion to participants with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Rd.
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Taken part in either of the prior PRM-151 studies: PRM-151-202 or WA42293.
- For women of childbearing potential: agreement to remain abstinent (refrain from heterosexual intercourse) or use contraception.
- For men: agreement to remain abstinent (refrain from heterosexual intercourse) or use a condom, and agreement to refrain from donating sperm.
- Acute respiratory or systemic bacterial, viral, or fungal infection at the first visit of the OLE, or within 2 weeks of the first visit for patients joining Cohort A (from Study PRM-151-202).
- History of smoking within 3 months prior to the first visit in the OLE.
- History of alcohol or substance use disorder within 2 years prior to the first visit of the OLE or known or suspected active alcohol or substance-use disorder.
- History of severe allergic reaction or anaphylactic reaction to PRM-151.
- Clinically significant abnormality on ECG during eligibility assessment including prolonged corrected QT interval > 450 ms (for men) or > 470 ms (for women) based on the Fridericia correction formula; or laboratory tests (hematology, serumchemistry, and urinalysis) that, in the opinion of the investigator, may pose an additional risk in administering study drug to the participant.
More Information: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04594707