You are a candidate for monoclonal antibody treatment if the following apply to you:
Patients eligible must have experienced symptom onset within the past 10 days, have a positive COVID test, and also meet the following criteria:
Patients 12 or older who weigh at least 40 kg who have the following risk factors:
- Older age (>=65)
- Obesity with a BMI of >=25 for adults or BMI >= 85th percentile for children age 12-17
- Chronic kidney disease
- Immunosuppressive disease or on immunosuppressive treatment
- Cardiovascular disease, including congenital heart disease or hypertension
- Chronic lung disease, including, but not limited to, asthma and COPD
- Sickle cell disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (i.e. cerebral palsy) or other conditions that confer medical complexity, such as genetic or metabolic syndromes and severe congenital abnormalities
- Having a medical related technological dependence, i.e. tracheostomy, gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation
- Presence of other medical or non-medical risk factors, including race or ethnicity, that may also confer high risk for severe disease.
Please complete the form below and you will recieve a call from our EC3 for a telemedicine assessment by a provider who will discuss monoclonal antibody treatment with you and schedule you for infusion if appropriate.
Please bring a copy of your COVID-19 test results with you if an infusion is scheduled and your test was done outside of Inova.