You are a candidate for monoclonal antibody treatment if the following apply to you:
Patients eligible must have experienced symptom onset within the past 10 days, have a positive COVID test, and also meet the following criteria:
For Adults Age 18 or Older:
- Age 65 or older
- Age 55 or older with hypertension, heart disease, or chronic lung disease including asthma or COPD
- If you have diabetes
- If you are immune suppressed due to a medical condition or medications
- If you have chronic kidney disease or end-stage renal disease
For Children Age 12-17 (must be a minimum of 40 kg):
- Body mass index greater than or equal to the 85th percentile (calculator 1 and calculator 2)
- Sickle cell disease
- Congenital or acquired heart disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (eg, cerebral palsy)
- Medical-related technological dependence (eg, tracheostomy, gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation unrelated to COVID-19)
- Chronic respiratory disease that requires daily medication for control (eg, asthma, reactive airway disease)
You are not a candidate if you are requiring new supplemental oxygen or an increase in your supplemental oxygen above your baseline.
Please complete the form below and you will recieve a call from our EC3 for a telemedicine assessment by a provider who will discuss monoclonal antibody treatment with you and schedule you for infusion if appropriate.
Please bring a copy of your COVID-19 test results with you if an infusion is scheduled and your test was done outside of Inova.